KLTV's Sara Story (how appropriate is that last name?) just can't get
enough of us. A couple weeks ago she stopped us at Rose Rudman and
asked to interview us on breastfeeding. After explaining the
embarrassing lack of makeup and inability to feed after 4 months of
trying she insisted my story was "perfect". So there we were on the 5 O'clock news. Believing that most of my lady friends here would be
tending to other activities I thought I was safe...no one would see!
Wishful thinking. Got some good chuckles out of that one.
Flash forward to this afternoon. We are having our picnic at Bergfeld
park, Drew's face covered in chocolate pudding, when I glance over and
see a familiar looking camera. "NO. WAY." came out of my mouth louder
than I had intended. "What mom?!?" I quickly scanned the street and
sure enough there was the KLTV suv....and headed our way is Sara Story.
She's great (she's from Austin, enough said), she remembered everything
we had talked about before and was quite inquisitive as to what's been
going on. Drew adores
her and begged to be "bidio taped" again. Now here we are again, on the
5 O'clock news :)
"See you at Faulkner in 3 weeks?" her camera man joked... The
sprayground opens in 2 weeks, so if they make it out there it won't be
a shocker if we are in the news once more!
you're famous! and so cute :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I agree...so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou're a celebrity! Watching this made me miss Tyler...how weird!
ReplyDeleteSilly girls!
ReplyDeleteShelly why are you awake at 5am?!