Drew has been a sweetheart and incredibly understanding towards my lack of ability to play, play, play. However, with only 2 half days of school, we're running out of restful activities to keep us busy during the week! Rob has started taking Drew along on some of his outdoor work adventures. Saturday he was able to help daddy deliver scholarship awards to a livestock auction in Mineola and attend Rob's company's crawfish boil in Hawkins. I was so sad to miss out on the fun, and even more teary that I couldn't witness my 2 boys on their daddy-son day...if only I could have been a ladybug on site! Today, Drew tagged along with Daddy on a spring site visit. Here he is playing in the actual spring. They both came home so happy, I absolutely love seeing them interact like this. My heart melts!
Nothing like a boy and his daddy! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about these boys?! I see daddy's hanging out with their little guys everywhere lately and I get so smooshy hearted!
ReplyDelete