Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just a little note to say I'm not giving up on this blog! I actually have a lot to post about, it has been one of the best weeks of my pregnancy and I'm back to the sewing/random projects I abandoned a couple of weeks ago. I just haven't gathered the best pictures and some (several hundred) projects aren't 100% complete but they are on their way ;) It's been difficult trying to get all this bedding done...especially when ordering fabric off the internet always FAILS! I've ordered and returned more than time has allowed. But I am confident this will be done before No-Name baby gets here.
No-Name? Yep. That's right, still no name has been decided. I mean, if you ask me, the name has definitely been chosen. I guess you could even ask Rob and he'll, too, tell you the name has been chosen. The 2 names just won't exactly match up. Yet.
Have no fear. The baby will be named before he gets here. (that rhymes)
Did I tell you I saw Sarah Story on Broadway the other day? Pretty sure we're soul mates. That's just weird, but WHY is the person becoming apart my weekly routine?!

I have to mention, my baby turned 3 this week. A huge contributor to making this week one of the best. A post to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment