Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Crain #2

I've wanted to get this stinkin picture up for days. My scanner decided to break right when I needed it most. After hours of sitting on my closet floor (our new office - thank you baby Crain), un-installing and re-installing software, I gave up. Just went in to print something for my work-a-holic of a husband and guess what decided to work?!
I get ultrasounds every other week, and therefore have bonded with the ultrasound tech. I have the first appointment after their lunch every other Thursday, which allows for plenty of goofing off with the machine. She switched it over to 4d last week (30 w, 4d) and after nudging my tummy several hundred times he moved his hands away from his face. Sadly, the nudging sent me in to a contraction spell. Yes, it's true, "irritable uterus" syndrome really exists.
I think he looks like Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment