Sunday, May 16, 2010

Drew is 3!


I have come to terms that my baby is, absolutely, in no shape or form, a baby anymore. Of course, he'll always be my "baby", but he's entered a new phase of life that includes more independence from me than I thought could come at such an early age. He's made me so proud in so many ways, I am a very lucky mommy. I'm in love with his personality and I pray everyday that he is surrounded by people who will help preserve his humorous, loving ways. I could go on and on, just as all mommies could! I know we have many more phases to experience with Drew but this one is having such an impact on me because he has clearly evolved into his own little person, at 3! I am beyond grateful for having such a great family, as well as caring and involved friends and teachers who, unknowingly, help me everyday in molding him into this angel of a child.
Happy Birthday Drewbug! I guess I'll retire the nickname big guy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment