Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm a blogger!....really!

The last time I set myself in "blog mode," I was actually pregnant and on restricted activity with Dillon. Here I am again, pregnant and on restricted activity ...thinking about all the blog updates I've been meaning to post since Dillon arrived! Geez LOUIS!
Seeing that I can't get more than a few posts in while caring for two children, the likelihood of me writing anything after baby#3 comes is NON-EXISTENT! So, while I spend my time hanging out on couches (whether they're my own, or those of a friends!) for the next 6 weeks, I'll write as much as I can!

As always, our lives around here are wild! SO much fun, but SO, so busy! In the next five months, we are:
  • expecting our third BOY!
  • preparing for and celebrating Drew's 5TH bday (already?!)
  • attempting to sell a house
  • getting familiar with Rob's extended territory - Colorado!
  • sending our oldest to summer camp in ANOTHER city (he'll be with his Nannie, so it's not all that dramatic)
  • entering a new phase of parenthood - Drew starts kindergarten August 20!
So many exciting things in the midst of all these mentioned changes. I look forward to sharing, while documenting, pieces of our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment