Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Favorite Visitor

With this weekend visitor we have enough fun to fill up our whole month! We could literally do as much in one weekend that one would normally experience over the span of a month...or two. While I did not get to participate in everything, I still feel like I am rid of boredom for a good long while! 


Nannie~ You bring so much life to this house when you are here. We are so thankful for you!
Between awesome meals, surprise baby showers at 10pm, taking my spot in the weekend jeep ride, walking the boys down to meet daddy after the Azalea Run, cleaning my house, playing games, movies with Drew, running my errands - wowee! We are beyond blessed!!
I'll try to post these pictures without tears. You headed back to Austin just hours ago and we are counting down the days until you come back - that would be 18!




Shall I point out Dillon's tongue in this next picture?! In trying to teach him to smell the azalea's, he took it upon himself to lick them.



No comments:

Post a Comment