As of yesterday, we are 100% ready for Dillon's arrival.
After a great "date" with Dr. Flanagan, we are emotionally ready. At 35w 2 days Dillon is definitely on the upside of 5lbs, maybe even more like 6lbs. I'm officially 2 days more pregnant than I was with Drew!
The final touches to the nursery are complete after yesterday, as well! Furniture was moved around and put in it's final position. My AWESOME girls from MOP's were so sweet to gift us a rocker for the nursery, which sweeties Tara and Greg delivered yesterday. And for one last deco piece, I placed some flowers on the changing table.... if only that guaranteed a pleasant diaper changing experience.
After a serious deep cleaning session my house, for the first time since winter, is organized.Spotless. CLEAN! Appealing to the eyes and nose.
I've had a good friend on call 24/7, but knowing that the possibility of something happening during the night was causing anxiety. As of yesterday my fear of care for Drew on the big day has been 100% relieved - Nanny arrived!
So here we are, just waiting!
I guess I'm not 100% ready physically, but now that I can do some water exercises in the pool (convenient, right?!) I can try to gain some muscle tone over the next few days :)


Looks awesome! I cannot wait to meet Dillon!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! Way to go Mommy!
ReplyDelete