Guess who's 2 weeks old already!
We celebrated with his busiest day yet.
Will met Dr. B for the first time today. His latest stats:
7lbs 5oz (up from 6lb13oz on Thursday!) - 10%ile
20.75" long - 56%ile
He checked out perfect and even flashed Dr. B a smile after a sweet prayer from the awesome pedi. He kindly informed me that if I saw another one over the next couple of weeks that it was just gas - but the one he got was genuine ;)
We then headed over to our second home (ETMC). Sadly (though exciting altogether), that was mommy's last trip there...forever. At least for those reasons. Will had his PKU, while I held back tears telling my nurse that she was the best I've ever had (and that's an understatement). Will also had his hearing rechecked to the right ear after failing it following delivery - he passed today!
After hours of playing with Dr.'s it was time to take my newest work buddy up to the office. It was so nice to get up there and see them, and I'm sure Will loved the attention ;) If he can be half as good as big brother was, then I'm in good shape!
No comments:
Post a Comment