Sunday, May 27, 2012

Guess Who's Home?!

After an eventful labor and overall hospital stay, baby Crain #3 is home! He was so sweetly welcomed by his big brothers - one of THE most precious moments I have ever witnessed.

William was born at 11:52am on Wednesday (5/23), weighing 6lbs 15oz and 20 inches long ;) We are praising the Lord for this perfect-in-every-way baby boy! And for His timing that allowed Daddy to be at the delivery!

I'll just say we have many praises at this time. William's new home is actually new to the whole family. So as we transition to a family of 5, we are also in the process of making this new address a little place we'll call home!

Below are some pictures from Friday, the day we came home from the hospital:





"Every good and perfect gift is from above..."
James 1:17                  
 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! So when am I gonna get to see these babies girl! With as many trips as you turkeys make to Katy, I WANNA SEE THOSE BABIES!!!!!

    Love you :)
    Hillary
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete