Sunday, May 18, 2014

There is a first for everything

And I'm not real sure how we are JUST now experiencing this particular "first"! With three boys, and the oldest being 7, many are quite surprised that stitches have not been a part of our past.
I'm convinced our youngest belongs in the jungliest of jungles, with a monkey family. Toddlers = climbers, especially boy toddlers - but Will belongs in a different category. I've removed all obstacles possible only to discover he can scale my walls, using everything from cabinet hardware to doorknobs as leverage. Last night the kid lost - to a kitchen stool.
Beware as the following pictures may upset your tummy - it's really not that bad but I must preface;)
Broken finger and 5 stitches - and the little peanut is STILL climbing... if you look at the last picture you'll see the sleeping peanut with a busted lip. 

MERCY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment