Monday, August 27, 2012

I've been so excited for Kindergarten, and everything this new journey is going to bring to our family. In all the preparation a new kindergarten mom bears upon herself, I haven't stopped to really think about the fact that the time is here. His life as a preschooler has been MY life for the last few years. Yes, I still have two more to experience the preschool "fun" with, but he and I were in it together - it was all new to BOTH of us. I can't help but think, if these 5 years flew by that quick - then junior high is RIGHT around the corner. And then - seriously? - the teenage years. Oh my goodness, and then college and then he gets married, oh my word. Then he's making me a grandma. Life must slow down! 

Anyway, while it's not exactly the end of an era, or a "season" of motherhood [thank you Dillon and Will] - it is a chapter that is over. My sidekick will now be spending his days with his friends and [praise God!] one awesome teacher. I've got to stop the chatter before I get sappy. I just hope this whole Kindergarten thing is as exciting as we've hoped for!

My Baby

  
My little mothers day weekend miracle.
 

 


 The infamous "whooo" face.

  
 1st bday

 















 

Meet the Teacher
First Day of School






No comments:

Post a Comment