We arrived at our hotel at 9:30 pm after having left Tyler at 8:30am. It was obviously a long haul but Im impressed that not only did we arrive with all children (I was sure we'd find ourselves selling off at least one), but we had a really good time and lots of laughs. That's not to say we didn't live out some "moments." Oh, we had a few of those - like the one where I realized the thunderous noise i was hearing was all of the boys (3, 6 and 35 years) mocking the screaming baby. I absolutely love those moments. ;)
It was dark pulling in to Chattanooga but from the hilly drive I can tell we will wake to a beautiful scenery. And hopefully a beautiful Starbucks.
Tonight we are especially thankful for a safe and pleasant drive - and some sweet snugly boys!
Friday, November 22, 2013
Tennessee (part 1)
Desert in bed
crossing the Tennessee border, past the point of crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment