A GREAT Good Friday!
Anytime we have Robbie to ourselves on a weekday is exciting! We spent Friday as if it were a Saturday just "going and doing" as we pleased. I use that phrase lightly because I can't exactly go to the places I am pleased to go to...oh you get the point - There was freedom in our day ;) After spending a very relaxed morning hanging out on the couches and on the back porch, it was time for the boys to get the Jeep out - we headed to the park (I opted for the "other" car). Friday evening was spent making and decorating Easter cookies. I wish I had taken pictures - Rob has been in charge, from the shopping to the decorating of these treats. I'm sure you can imagine the laughs we had!
Easter-Eve
Another fabulous day as a fam! We started off our day with an Easter egg hunt and a really sweet Easter-Eve lunch together. After getting some good downtime during the midday hours, we headed out for a patio dinner at Fresh (where we were forced to eat inside due to the crowd!). We spent the evening dying eggs and creating our own Easter traditions. I am so proud of this moment - We told Drew it was time to get to bed so the Easter bunny could come and his response - "The Easter Bunny?" He's been so excited about the stories leading up to the Resurrection that he was completely blindsided by this extra treat!
Sweet Dillon
The Easter bunny that had all the kids crying. He's freaky! And he hopped everywhere.
Precious Drew!
Brothers
Dillon saying "Where GO" asking about the freaky bunny
And then there's this picture. It was so great and I just loved it...until
I noticed where Drew's hand is!!! Geez Louis! Boys...
Easter Sunday
All I can say :: Special <3 We are so blessed. I am proud of this
little family...I can't get enough of us! Thank you Jesus! He Has
Risen!!













you have the cutest family!! love you guys xoxo
ReplyDelete