I'm back to cooking and thought I'd share a recipe. I don't like to share many, not because I'm greedy ;), but because I like to cook for others and what kind of surprise would my meal to you be if you know how to make it yourself?!
This is yummy and I'd like to share because its a simple weeknight meal. Don't judge the appearance, I was in a hurry!
Wheat pasta (80z dried)
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
10 oz frozen package Spinach...thawed and drained ( I use a lot more than this because I love spinach)
1 lb beef
onion
garlic
Sketti sauce (I make my own using canned tomatoes, diced and paste and Italian seasonings)
3 oz mozzarella cheese
1 green or yellow bell pepper
Preheat 350 and grease 13*9 pan
Cook the pasta, drain and toss with egg and parm. Place in bottom of dish.
Cook beef, onion and garlic. Drain grease. Add your spaghetti sauce and spinach. Mix.
Spoon mixture over pasta.
Sprinkle your cheese over the dish.
Cut your bells into funny shapes (a smart one would use small cookie cutters, I don't have any of those). Add to top of dish.
Bake 45 minutes.
Yumm!!
ReplyDelete